Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

It's not very often I do this anymore...

...but this is worth it.

Biggest Victory for this was the animation. Clean, dynamically interesting (I appreciate that you used multiple camera angles, it was noticeably effective), and very little awkward moments with the animation.

Music fit the tone. Maybe a bit cheesy, but not noticeably.

Voice acting was great until the girl was screaming, then I could only think of anime cartoon voice acting (which I usually find annoying) for the rest of the story. That's hard to do well though, so I'll give you that.

Biggest downfall was the ending. I don't want to give it away, but I feel it was a bit too fast for it to be the ending. Granted, if you wanted the audience to be confused, and possibly laugh, I could see that happening and working, but it was so sudden and abrupt that the material that makes it funny wasn't so effective, and seemingly meaningless, though understandable. In consideration with that, I can see where that makes sense when I take into account the entire plot.

Overall, probably my favorite animation job I've seen on Newgrounds, and everything else is on par.

-ImperfectDisciple-

Stupidest. Pilot. Ever. Stupidest. Pilot. Ever.

Triple cool

1. This was a legit flash :)

2. My music was used.

3. You submitted this on my birthday.

Thanks :D

Squirrel245 responds:

Hahaha no problem :) Once again "Victory is Yours!" was exactly what I needed. XD

Warning Labels Warning Labels

Win!

As soon as the line came up about going back in time, it made me think of the drink called "Drank," which is the opposite of an energy drink. It puts you to sleep. Maybe that could work too?

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Just realized this game had my music in it. I am incredibly honored, thank you :)

Freeway Fury 2 Freeway Fury 2

Great game

One major flaw: the up button should not be the nitro button. It becomes very easy for the player to continually hold up and accidentally jump forward while jumping from car to car. Suggestion: change the nitro button to X because it will be considerably easier to get the most out of the jumping system this way.

VascoF responds:

It's possible to use X for nitro too :)

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Sick

I appreciate this game for being someone challenging. Must. Have. High. Amounts. of NOMZ!

xKore - Last Words (NG Cu xKore - Last Words (NG Cu

I never go on this site anymore, but...

My friend is obsessed with dubstep, and I'm downloading some tracks for him, and this is by far the best one I've heard on Newgrounds. Good deal :)

- LD - Carol of the Wubz - LD - Carol of the Wubz

Sweet

I think the diversity of the...for the lack of better words, "wubs," could have been more substantial, but besides that, the overall form of this remix was quite enjoyable. Not too much else to say...besides that it sounds like Santa meets Mission Impossible. Wiiiinnneeeeerrr!

-ImperfectDisciple-

Two Lives Two Lives

Ironic

I was just writing an idea in my journal the other day about something around the idea of "two lives," sweet stuff. I like this. Very trippy, retro while maintaining a listenable direction.

HarraH responds:

Trippy and retro, exactly what I was going for, thankyou!