Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Just realized this game had my music in it. I am incredibly honored, thank you :)

Freeway Fury 2 Freeway Fury 2

Great game

One major flaw: the up button should not be the nitro button. It becomes very easy for the player to continually hold up and accidentally jump forward while jumping from car to car. Suggestion: change the nitro button to X because it will be considerably easier to get the most out of the jumping system this way.

VascoF responds:

It's possible to use X for nitro too :)

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Sick

I appreciate this game for being someone challenging. Must. Have. High. Amounts. of NOMZ!

Diepix Arena 2 (official) Diepix Arena 2 (official)

Glitch

After the second boss fight, I got stuck to the bottom wall. This actually proved to be a good tactic, but I didn't want to be there.

Very well put together game. Slightly addicted. Going to play some more. Bye.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Lol

The first time I finished it, I was like, "Wait, what happened to the other six apostles I was supposed to get? xD"

King of Bridges King of Bridges

Deceptively Simple

Nevertheless, it was quite enjoyable. I like a game that can take a simple concept and still challenge the mind. This game does a good job with that premise. I think a modern recreation of the game would make it more appealing to a mainstream crowd. (a style similar to "Digital Chocolate" games, google it to get an idea of what I mean).

I love it though, keep it up! Oh, and the music is pretty rockin' :P

-ImperfectDisciple

William and Sly William and Sly

Awesome, BUT....

...in between each playing of the music, put some ambient forest noise in there. That'd make this game perfect.

Marble Roller Marble Roller

Really?

The ball wouldn't even shoot fast enough for the player to take out the marbles. Losing occurs before the game can be enjoyed. Work on the timing.

OCD+ OCD+

Funny.

...but i'm not doing this ;)

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Awesome game!

It was quite enjoyable, very nice. And to top it all off, I found my music was used in it, haha. Thank you!

-ImperfectDisciple