Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

It's not very often I do this anymore...

...but this is worth it.

Biggest Victory for this was the animation. Clean, dynamically interesting (I appreciate that you used multiple camera angles, it was noticeably effective), and very little awkward moments with the animation.

Music fit the tone. Maybe a bit cheesy, but not noticeably.

Voice acting was great until the girl was screaming, then I could only think of anime cartoon voice acting (which I usually find annoying) for the rest of the story. That's hard to do well though, so I'll give you that.

Biggest downfall was the ending. I don't want to give it away, but I feel it was a bit too fast for it to be the ending. Granted, if you wanted the audience to be confused, and possibly laugh, I could see that happening and working, but it was so sudden and abrupt that the material that makes it funny wasn't so effective, and seemingly meaningless, though understandable. In consideration with that, I can see where that makes sense when I take into account the entire plot.

Overall, probably my favorite animation job I've seen on Newgrounds, and everything else is on par.

-ImperfectDisciple-

Stupidest. Pilot. Ever. Stupidest. Pilot. Ever.

Triple cool

1. This was a legit flash :)

2. My music was used.

3. You submitted this on my birthday.

Thanks :D

Squirrel245 responds:

Hahaha no problem :) Once again "Victory is Yours!" was exactly what I needed. XD

Warning Labels Warning Labels

Win!

As soon as the line came up about going back in time, it made me think of the drink called "Drank," which is the opposite of an energy drink. It puts you to sleep. Maybe that could work too?

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Yay!

Thank you again for making my day a little more odd :D

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Very nice.

My view of it contained a spectrum of Calvin and Hobbes plus Wild E Coyote in a beautifully, yet simply ideal piece of Flash. The music was quite a compliment to the chaotic nature of the animation. I think I saw where you lost your mind, the part with the crazy and...anyways, I digress.

What I learned from this: A Donkey's bazooka can create massive snow drifts putting estranged children and cute animals in danger.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

I'm glad this came out!

Definitely going to start recommending this stuff to my friends. I love how chaotic these comics are :)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Sweet

This is pretty exciting. I feel like there is a meaning to this character I have seen dancing across my screen for years. Very nice. It was cool to also see a lot of my notions about Bitey turn into a character synopsis in front of me with an animation. I always thought he was an individual, rebel, but to have the underlying desire for something more was a neat trait to have within the character. Thank you.

DARE DARE

Sweet.

Keep doing what you are doing :)

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Wow, amazing!

This captured the essence of the song perfectly. Great job :)

NickJS responds:

Yes, I felt that the essence of this particular song held a great emphasis on "batshit insanity" and I strove to capture that in my work.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

It goes to show...

...sound effects can make or break a flash. Some of these really took advantage of that, others not so much. It was still interesting to see what people thought when they heard that sequence of sound though. Very nice ;d

Noodle responds:

I've always been a fan of sound effects.
I've always appreciate something that has very well used FX